Monday, June 17, 2019

Macaroni and Cheese and...

So yesterday Richard decided he wanted macaroni and cheese for dinner. Not quite the cachet of slapping some steaks on the grill, but it was Father's Day, and that's what he wanted.

Macaroni (well, penne actually) and cheese it is.

I'm grating the cheese to go in the white sauce, and wouldn't you know, I got a little too close and grated my finger.

And today that bare patch of skin is sort of sore. There is no flap of skin that I can superglue down over the spot to give it some protection. I'll have to put a bandaid on it -- I seem to be constantly hitting it.

So where did that little piece of skin go? I'm thinking that we may have had a little extra ingredient in last night's meal.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh my..steak would have been a better choice:)