Saturday, February 18, 2012

Climbing back in the saddle

It has been so many years since I have climbed on a horse that I doubt I could even do it without a serious step stool to get up high enough -- my hip joints are cranky these days.

Maybe I'll just try writing a little bit every day -- even if it is something not very important -- and see if I can move this blog forward a bit.

I dunno... I'll see how this goes...

Even if I had no followers to keep interested, and even if I never got another comment, I have found that keeping this blog has been an amazing thing for me on a personal level. To be able to go back years and read a bit of how I was feeling then has been so.... well.... good. Helps to keep it real. Helps to see where I have been... 

Amazing what a good night's sleep does for one. I was so tired last night...  and angry... and depressed... and really unhappy... but after actually sleeping -- without the benefit of drugs -- I feel pretty darn good this morning.

Whoops. I just got yelled at for leaving apple peelings in the sink from last night. The ants, which are supposed to be dormant during the winter, are out in force because it has been so warm.

Oh well, it is only 7:15... let's hope the day does not go downhill from here.

2 comments:

Have Myelin? said...

i do enjoy reading your blog, if that helps... and it helps me.

Oklahoma Granny said...

Just checking in to see how you are. A good night's sleep can really make a difference.