Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Private Screening...

Last night R and I went to the movies. We saw Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and we were the only people in the theater. We did not behave. We talked loudly about the movie and did all the things polite people are not supposed to do in a movie theater. We did not talk on our cell phone though. I liked the movie. Alan Rickman is the voice of the robot and he is hilarious. It has been many years since I read the book, and I really need to read it again. The public library doesn't have it though, which is really odd because I donated the book to the library some years ago. A bit of advice: The movie credits are very long and take forever to finish, but don’t leave before they are over. There is something very funny almost at the end.

No comments: